Shop My Feed

Saturday 24 March 2012

Inside My Bag


My bag holds my life & without it  I'd most certainly be lost, which girl wouldn't? I've had this Fossil bag for about 6 months now and its so convenient!

So here we have:
Blackberry- Its actually broken (poor phone) but I'm getting a new one on Monday! Wahooo!

Pukka Pad - I've not taken this out from when I had my university lectures before Easter break, but you never know when it will come in handy!

Purse - Bought from TKMAXX for £10 and holds about a zillion things, best purse I've ever bought!

Ipod - As I don't have a car, my ipod accompanies me on all those little walks to & from uni. 
I love my ipod sooo much!

Terrys Choc Orange - for those peckish moments

Comb - for those emergency moments!

USB pen - Its actually not mine, but my sisters hehe

Keys - house & university lock key to keep all my precious bits and bobs safe

Lip Balm, Pink Lipstick & Max factor lip pen - the lip balm is self explanatory really, the pink lipstick is my emergency/backup lipstick i carry around if I've ever forgotten to take out the one I'm actually wearing that day (god forbid) and the Max factor pen was what I was wearing that day.

Pens - A girl always has a pen in her bag, it's simply incomplete without one (or two)

Pins - I also forgot to take these out from my bag after a practical I had at uni hehe

Paracetamol - same as the above really :)

Umbrella - I always carry an umbrella as I hate getting caught in the rain and April showers are almost upon us!



What do you have in your bag?


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Haha, I really love this post! It would be interesting to see tons of different people's bags and what their contents are!
    Such a good idea,
    Great blog - now following!
    x

    blindingbrightcitylights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People always say you should never look into a womens handbag - but I thought 'why not?'

      :) x

      Delete
  2. LOL I have all the same items in my bag...plus some! I am always having to clean my out my purse, I feel like I have to take everything with me 24/7. I am in love with your blog and all your post! I am totally your newest follower :) Check out my blog and follow back if you like it.
    cutenquirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you sweets, I'm following x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig