Shop My Feed

Saturday 31 March 2012

Blogger Appreciation Award

I'm very excited at the moment as today I received my first ever Blog Award - and I'm thrilled to bits!
I love blogging and to know I'm not the only one who reads it really does make me proud- so thank you to all my new followers and all the comments you leave - !

I was awarded this Blogger Appreciation Award from C Loves Makeup - Thank you!


RULES
- Thank the person who gave you the award by linking their blog in your post.
- answer the following (4) questions
- award the blogger appreciation award to new followers/ fellow bloggies as you like
- let the blogger know you have awarded them



QUESTIONS
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. What are 1-2 reasons why you started blogging?
3. What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?
4. What is 1 thing you would like to improve on as a blogger/on your blog?


ANSWERS
1. I've been blogging since October 2011 (5months)
2. I began blogging due to a university module but once I had finished the semester I continued to blog about things I love and find of interest.
3. I follow nail art, fashion, trend and styling blogs mainly
4. I need to do more outfit posts. I'm quite shy to ask people to photograph me - really need to get used to it.

NOMINATIONS

Congratulations ladies!

x



SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Thank you sooo much for nominating me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nomination doll! Your blog is super cute xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Done hun, follow back if you like my blog

    www.jsscclm.blogspot.com

    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig