Shop My Feed

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Strawberry Muffins

I spent today playing badminton outside in this gorgeous weather (for about 20mins) then lounging around the house in search of something to do..

I saw some strawberries in my fridge that needed eating before going bad so I decided to make these!


Heres the recipe I used:
375g plain flour
3 eggs
1 tbsp baking powder
450g caster sugar
2 tsp vanilla essence/extract
1.5 cup diced strawberries
250ml milk
125 gms butter at room temperature


Begin by mixing the sugar & butter together until it creams white
Then add the flour (sift) and baking powder then add a little bit of milk in at a time whilst mixing together
Add the eggs and vanilla essence and use an electric mixer to get rid of all those little lumps.
 (a normal whisk should do just fine if you don't have an electric one)
Finally add the sliced strawberries and put into the muffin cases.
Cook at 180 degrees Celsius for 15 - 20 mins

Little tip: get a tooth pick and poke in the centre of the muffin - if it comes out completley clean, your muffins are ready!

And there you have it - strawberry muffins!


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I've been looking for a new recipe, now I might do some baking tomorrow!

    Lea x

    I followed you, if you'd like to follow me back my blog is:
    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    Thanks :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh they look delicious..!! I thing I'll try them out over the Easter holidays for my family..♥

    Excuse me if there are some mistakes in my English, but I am a german blogger oO
    I think your blog is pretty nice and made with so much love, that I followed you and I hope that you follow me back♥
    xoxo Trixxi
    http://tshowssomuchlove.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your English is fine! Thanks for checking out my blog. following x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig