Shop My Feed

Saturday 24 March 2012

This Weeks Top Picks #2

river island spring summer lookbook 2012 marie claire 
River Island new collection contains a large variety of pastel shades. I fell in love with this powder pink, although I personally wouldn't pair pink with pink as I'm such lover of my dark shades, but this works really well! Almost well enough to make me want to go out and buy these shorts!

French Sole ballet pumps, £82 - spring shoes - spring footwear - accessories - fashion - shopping 
French Sole Ballet pumps would look super cute with the above outfit if you wanted to keep to the pastel trend. 

Topshop leather brogues, £32 
These TopShop Brogues are quite cute for spring. I personally love the contrasting shades of orange, we don't see enough orange shoes!

Aztec Print Playsuit 
Topshop Aztec print playsuit. I'm obsessed with Aztec print at the moment and was drawn towards this white playsuit, even though I never wear white! Whats wrong with me recently?

Missguided Henrin tribal drop earrings, £5.99 - 60 Best Spring Accessories - Spring Accessories - Marie Claire - Marie Claire UK 
I would pair these earrings with the above playsuit to bring a little colour to the outfit, they're from Miss Guided!

High Waist Lilac Lace Shorts 
Topshop lilac high waisted lace shorts - perfect wear for when it gets warmer to show off those pins!

KG Kurt Geiger printed sunglasses, £60 
I'm in love with these Kurt Geiger cat eye sunglasses!



I've been doing a lot of online 'window' shopping recently as I'm a broke student until my next loan comes in next month (wooohooo!)
So until then I'm afraid I am just having to browse and lust after everything, although its probably for the best as my wardrobe at university seems to be bursting at the seems! eeeeek!


x


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. LOVE those topshop brogues, so perfect for spring! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I may just have to invest in them.. I love brogues! x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig