Shop My Feed

Friday 23 March 2012

Lovin' #1

 



Sheer cream top - Topshop
Beetle Juice Leggings - Black Milk Clothing
BOY of London Leggings - Leavetheboyalone.com

I've been attracted to very different and unusual styles recently - and I quite like it! I've been bored of my clothes recently & have been trying to change them up and customise them, but I'm still not satisfied. So during my hours of scrolling through blogs and online 'window' shopping I came across these!
the Topshop top is a very simple yet chic little number that can dress up a simple pair of shorts, as I'm always in need of new tops and I don't own any!
I absolutley LOVE these beetlejuice leggings! They've been around for about a year now on Black Milk and are now sold out but I still want/need them! Boohoo and other high street stores have copied the style - so I could just go & buy a pair from there but its just not the same :(
BOY London is making a come back due to Rihanna and Jessie J being seen sporting their clothing - but I've been after a piece of BOY clothing for well over a year now, and thanks to these celebs prancing around in them, theyre becoming more available! I've seen a BOY body I totally want but can't seem to find it anywhere, so I guess these leggings will have to do! (I think I can totally rock them out though)

If I ever eventually have any money & able to purchase any new items I'll do a post to show case!

x


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. That top is really cute, it would be so nice in many other colours aswell. ^^ Nice post.

    Have a lovely weekend sweetie,

    Satu
    - Indie by Heart


    Ps. Thanks so much for taking part in my birthday Giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Found your blog earlier - love it!

      x

      Delete
  2. Love the top! And the leggings look amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for looking at my blog!

    Following

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig