Shop My Feed

Friday 23 March 2012

DIY #2 - Friendship Bracelets

I may be slightly late with this little craze (hence the name of my blog) but I've been teaching myself how to create Friendship bracelets.

After the craze of 'scubbies' in secondary school, I found I was really good at creating little bracelets and had the patience for these type of things and decided to have a little go.

So I raided my mothers sewing cupboard & found a bag full of embroidery thread (this is what you use to create the friendship bracelets with) & started experimenting..

Here's my first attempt..
Not the greatest thing ever, but hey, I'll get better!

Once I've mastered this art I'll post a tutorial, but until then here's the video I found really helpful!


Have you tried making Friendship Bracelets...?



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love the colors you used!!
    xo
    www.stylegod7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I'm doing some more later today with new cottons I've bought so keep a look out :)

      x

      Delete
  2. This post is very good, I like it, thanks for sharing! http://www.maiak.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig