Shop My Feed

Monday 28 September 2015

Monochrome That: Bell Sleeves & D Rings










Bell Sleeve Top - ASOS
D Ring Trousers - Lily Lulu*
Peep Toe Boots - Lily Lulu*
Sunglasses - Quay Australia 
Bag - Jolly Chic

Monochrome That: There's that 70's inspo coming into my outfits again! I can't seem to stay clear of this oh-so loveable trend! How amazing is this Bell Sleeve top though? I can certainly say it gives you that glamorous feeling when you're wearing it! The backless detailing is also a nice touch, especially if you want to wear  this sort of top to an event, it's a perfect statement piece!

I've seen a lot of 'D ring' belts added to outfits lately. At first,  I thought it was quite a dated trend, but I'm slowly growing to love it - I now actually own 4 items of clothes with this cute little detail! These trousers are from Lily Lulu & they fit like a dream! I decided to team them with these buckled suede ankle boots to keep the outfit monochrome.

I always like to add a pop of colour to my outfits, whether that be my lipstick or my handbag. This cute little bag (actually a backpack) is from Jolly Chic. I found this site through another bloggers post & love how reasonably priced their items are!  Plus they have free shipping! I had to stop myself buying this bag in all colours - I just couldn't decide. But my love for burgundy won over the others - of course! 
SHARE:

28 comments

  1. I love those trousers, particularly the high waist. You look lovely! - gorgeous hair too! Tx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this outfit! Please tell his photos are taken with your new camera!!! :D gosh I wanst in your blog for ages! Looks fab huni!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, these are taken with the 45mm lens x

      Delete
  3. I love this outfit, the shoes are amazing too :) I love how you have a pop of colour on your toenails and your make up despite the monochrome. It really adds to the look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! I don't think I can ever had nude lips/nails haha x

      Delete
  4. Love this outfit! Those shoes are to die for, may have to pick up a pair myself xo
    Cat | Percy & Prunella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit. The trousers look lovely and I am in love with the bag! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow those peep toe boots are amazing! I've never heard of Lily Lulu before but i'll definitely be checking out their collection now.

    Roxie x
    The Beautiful Bluebird

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love bell sleeves, all flowing and romantic. I must say I adore your boots and you look amazing here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! It is a favourite top of mine x

      Delete
  8. I love this top. It's so floaty! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this top. It's so floaty! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh when I fist looked at this post I thought you were Eréndira Ibarra from Sense 8. Anyway I digress, I adore those peep toe boots, fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so stylish. Love the peep toe heels.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the monochrome look, the shoes are gorgeous, a stylish outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh wow you look amazing, so stylish - I am loving those shoes. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful photos, you look so stylish and I am in love with everything you're wearing - the blouse, trousers, shoes and especially the bag! I've never heard of Lily Lulu but that's my name and my daughter's put together so I'm going to check it out just for that reason haha! X

    ReplyDelete
  15. This outfit is amazing! I've recently fallen in love with bell sleeves and you can't go wrong with mono!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this look! I really like the bell sleeves too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This top looks great, those sleeves! I love it! The whole outfit looks fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love those boots! This is a fab outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE the top - but I fear the sleeves don't go with washing up :( You look great - love the boots too. Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  20. A fantastic outfit and I adore those sandals, not that I could stand up or walk in them x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig