Shop My Feed

Tuesday 22 September 2015

Head 2 Toe In Ark Clothing












If you're a regular reader of my blog, you'll know that I've been obsessing over anything burgundy/oxblood/wine coloured for a while now. It's definitely my favourite Autumn colour by far! So, when the lovely Rebecca from Ark Clothing let me choose a few things to feature on my blog, my eyes went straight to this gorgeous faux suede A-line skirt. I don't normally wear skirts as I find the style of them never fits my body shape, however, I had a good feeling about this one. And, I was right! It fits like a dream..

This sleeveless knit has also become one of staple items, I've already worn it about 20 times in the 2 weeks I've owned it. It's super comfy and such an easy throw on! What I love the most about it is that it's really affordable at just £18, but isn't made from that awful itchy stuff like a lot of other lower priced knitwear can be. 

These Chelsea boots are also super comfortable and who doesn't need a good pair of boots in preparation for the colder months ahead? I love the zip detail and simply can't wait to wear some glittery socks with them. Perfect.

Have you got your Autumn staple items sorted yet?

Photo Credit: Amy Lidgett 

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. LOVE this outfit! I would totally wear this - I seem to have an Oxblood obsession every single A/W... Where did you take these blog pics!? xx

    www.rockonholly.com - Fashion and Style Guide xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Its such a comfy outfit :) I took these at my friends studio in Ardwick x

      Delete
  2. Ouf those boots!!! They are so beautiful. Everything seems really reasonably priced also which is always great! Fantastic photos.

    <3
    Amy
    http://amynoos.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually have the sleeveless knit, except in grey! Quite proud of myself for having something that's in fashion! HA!

    I absolutely love those boots!

    Laura x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything you have on. The boots are so trendy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my good gosh that skirt is gorgeous. I heard Ark were closing their stores so I'll have to stock up on these little gems before they go!

    Jess
    Philocalist.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo love the sleeveless polo-neck idea it's like the perfect summer/winter transition piece! I love it

    Ark are so good for shoes too, I got my favourite boots ever from there last winter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cosmic Ordering Secrets Review

    However, the man accepted it, and other creations declined. The reason being the choice of making a decision was with the man alone. It is within the creational reality that they are given the ability and choice to attain perfection or go down the hill. Human beings' greatest gift from the Creator is knowledge and wisdom. Hence his ability and choice play a dominant role in deciding his fate and destiny

    http://rockthestock.biz/cosmic-ordering-secrets-system-review/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig