Shop My Feed

Friday 26 October 2012

Trick or Treat on the High Street

I'm a sucker for anything black//lacy/weird or just general Gothic styles which is why I love this time of year! Halloween has to be the best Holiday of the year, I just love fancy dress (the free candy part was well and truly over for me years ago though, boo!). & this year the High Street have produced some amazing collections that makes the little Goth inside me jump up & down with joy! Mixed with the Oxblood trend at the moment that everyone and their grandmas are raving about is sending me insane! I literally want to buy everything, anyone willing to get me these things? No? Okay.. I really do feel like I'm a vampire in the making. Seriously, keep watching my Instagram for my Halloween costume! 

I've complied together some of my fave items from Tophop & Asos which I think are super cute for Halloween and a great alternative to dressing up in some ridiculous costume like I, of course, will be doing!

Topshop
Feather Jacket
Lips in Wicked
High Neck Cornelli Shell Top
Lace Roll Neck Top
Sugar Skull Nail Wrap


Asos
Skater Dress in Lace & Velvet
Gothic Prom Dress
Velvet Slashed Back T-shirt
Religion Wolf Dress
Illamasqua Generation Q Lipstick
Metallic Lip Foil
Spider Jewel & Spike Necklace





SHARE:

25 comments

  1. love anything in black/deep red too!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really am a sucker for these colour combinations! x

      Delete
  2. Me three =) I was a Joker, a vampire and a gothic doll for the past three years =) Always black/white, with some red! Too bad I'm not going out in costume this year, I had just set my mind on being Corpse bride - great post, if I can't wear a costume, I'd still probably wear something like this

    - Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always wanted to dress up as a corpse bride! I bet you look amazing x

      Delete
  3. Heyy, those nail wraps are so cute in a slightly creepy way! Do you mind giving my new blog a follow please? I'm struggling haha! Your's seems to be doing well, hope uni's going good! :) xx
    http://fashionsings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sophie! Sure I will! Uni's going alright, so much work though its ridiculous! x

      Delete
  4. Love it all! The sugar skull nail wraps are cuteee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're my fave! I love nail art & skulls, so these fit the bill perfectly x

      Delete
  5. the dresses look soo amazing! *_* i want them all hahxx


    skinnyfoxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Endless supply of black lace dresses would be a dream come true x

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous items! I love the two high necked topshop tops, they are both gorgeous :). Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really into high necklines at the moment, there's just something gothic and old fashioned about them that I love! x

      Delete
  7. That feather jacket is everything and I really love the deep red lipstick.

    -Ezi

    ikintoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It reminds me of Beyonces Who Run The World video! haha x

      Delete
  8. Love this post so inspiring to my own wardrobe! Love your blog!!
    -Jessica
    http://jessriv91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh em gee. that feather jacket is to die!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, decadent style. ;) Very 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just looooove black and deep red ( or burgundy), with a touch of gold :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey I'm your new follower love your blog!
    check mine out
    Wow love the clothes :) great picks!

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following! Your blog is super cute, good luck with the give away x

      Delete
  13. Love the topshop lipstick and the slashed tee, so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really want that lipstick in Wicked and the Gothic Prom dress... they are all amazing! :)
    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig