Shop My Feed

Saturday 6 October 2012

Today I Bought #6

(from left to right)
Skull Tee - Ark Clothing
Skull Key Earrings - Ebay
Frill socks - Topshop
Gosh Lip Pen - Superdrug
Chiffon Blood Skirt - Ark clothing
Triple Peace Belt - Urban Outfitters
Studded Bag - Ebay
Aztec Skirt - Urban Outfitters
Denim Shirt - Urban Outfitters

Okay, so it looks like I went on a massive shopping spree doesn't it...? Well, I kinda did.. Guilty! The good old student loan came through & I've been good for so long & haven't splurged in ages! Although I have to admit a few things were bought a few months ago, I just didn't have enough to make a post!

I'm really bored of my closet at the moment, I seem to be lacking in the essentials and basics! I just have no idea where my clothes have vanished too, I think I may have a clothes thief, my sister! I found so many of my clothes in her wardrobe over summer that I bet I've missed a few items!

I have to admit my recent purchases are pretty justified, as I don't own anything similar to them already, as I tend to buy the same thing just in 10 different colours. Although excuse the skull tee, I know I know, I already own at least 8 other skull print tops - what can I say? I'm a slight skull lover...

I'm also on the hunt for a decent pair of jeans, yes that's right - I'm venturing away from the tights after almost three years of being glued to my denim shorts and tights combo. I feel like I'm edging towards leggings and skirts more than shorts these days (woo big difference, I know haha), but at least it's a start!

Also my love for Doc Martens has ever increasingly grown the more I see people wearing them! Boo why am I such a poor student!


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love the skirts , I know about jeans I still dont have a decent pair,

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig