Shop My Feed

Monday 8 October 2012

Birthday Wishlist #1

(Left to Right)
Pork Pie Hat - Topshop
Paris Waist Belt - Topshop
Leaf Armour Ring - Topshop
Dr Martens Serena Black Fur Lined
 Alexus Harness Platform Boots - Topshop
Quilted Tassel Bag - River Island

So my 21st birthday is in just a little over two weeks so I decided to create a little series of 'wishlists' of things I'd love to have. It's just an excuse for me to browse online really and drool over all the things I want but literally can't afford to have.

I seem to be wanting everything at the moment though, I really want to re vamp and change my style a little. I always keep it safe pretty much and tend to swerve away from things that are actually on trend and go for things that are 'safe' and I can wear the next year, but that means I get bored of my wardrobe far too quickly and end up buying more 'safe' clothes, and everything in my wardrobe ends up becoming plain and boring. It's a bad cycle really.

I've been trying on these trilby hats every time I go to the high street, but never have to confidence to buy it as I feel like people will point and laugh, but I absolutely loveee it! My most wanted item from this list has to be the Fur lined Dr. Martens though. I WANT THEM NOW! I pretty much lived in my military boots, but they're all worn out now (boo!) so I think these would be perfect replacements, especially as we're bound to have snow soon too!

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. loving all the stuff above
    you're such a babe!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Martens are on the top of my list as well!!! I need to start working first though lol <- life as a poor university student.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the hat ... i need to get paid to pay for these things ... great blog x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those Topshop boots! I need a pair like that!


    www.blackandvanilla.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig