Shop My Feed

Wednesday 24 October 2012

21st Birthday




Yes, thats it... My youth is behind me, I'm now officially an adult. AN ADULT! Oh my, 21 just sounds so old doesn't it!? It really didn't hit me until I said it out loud a few times to myself. Anyway, despite the fact that I'll be needing a walking stick in a few years, I had the most amazing birthday this year! I thought I'd share with you a few photos from the day.

To begin my birthday celebrations I went home on Sunday and was welcomed by this hugeeeee fresh cream birthday cake! It literally does taste just as good as it looks, and was definitely demolished by me and my family several seconds after I blew out the candles. My family bought me some lovely gifts (post soon to follow) and we headed out for our annual birthday celebrations meal. The pictures above show what I wore for the meal, you may have noticed the dress and shoes are from previous posts! The shrug however, was made by my mum a few years ago for my 6th form leaving do, isn't she talented?

I also received a Swarowski Crystal bracelet from my best friend Aqeel! how nice is it!? He knows me so well, I couldn't have picked out anything better for myself if I tried! I'm now also part of the Thomas Sabo club, as my best friends from uni bought me this cute little charm bracelet. The key charm was definitely spot on! My friends have such good taste!

I'm a very lucky girl to have all my family and friends around me for my birthday, I had the best time I could have possibly asked for! Now the countdown begins for the big Three O. Oh dear...
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. gorgeous dress! perfect with the heels ;) x

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that sounds so lovely :) it sounds like you got some lovely things and your birthday cake looks delish!

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really nice have an amazing time! The cake was so yummy too x

      Delete
  3. You look beautiful! Hope you had a lovely birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had an amazing birthday, you look fab and those shoes are seriously gorgeous!!

    Jo xo
    paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you1 I had an amazing day, incredible!x

      Delete
  5. Happy belated birthday! I love your cake and your dress is beautiful! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig