Shop My Feed

Monday 15 October 2012

Birthday Wishlist #2


Burgundy Faux Fur Hood Parka - Dorothy Perkins
Rib Cage Lace Top - Topshop
Festival Fringe Bag - La Moda Uk
Khalo Dress - Gypsy Warrior 
Mixed Shape Ring Set - Topshop
Pearl & Flower Cuff - Asos

As it's coming to the winter months, and years of me saying I need a coat with a hood, I've finally found a parka that I really like! I'm slightly in love with everything burgundy at the moment (I think my Topshop shorts have set me off on a tangent) & think parka is spot on with what I'm looking for. I particularly love the fact its not khaki green or had a price tag of £120 like most others I've seen. I think I need to try it on first before i fall in love with it a little more then I already am now!

How cute is this rib cage dress!? I'm dressing up as a Sugar Skull skeleton for Halloween & this would be perrrrfect for my outfit! My obsession with skulls also means its not just a 'wear one time' kinda outfit, I'd definitely try & rock this dress after all hallows eve!

I found the site Gypsy Warriors from Instagram & I'm always drooling over every picture they post, and this dress has the exact same reaction. It's just so pretty, I think I might actually cry! I also found La Moda Uk from Instagram too! They're a shop on Asos Market Place & have the most adorable collection of handbags which are really affordable! I'd definitely recommend checking them out!

One week till my big 21st birthday night out! eeeeeeeek!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig