Shop My Feed

Friday 14 September 2012

Early Birthday Treats




Shirt - Vero Moda
Leggings - American Apparel
Shoes - Little Boutique
Earrings - Asos & eBay
Eagle ring - Asos 
Above Knuckle Ring - eBay
Necklace Pendant - eBay


I didn't actually wear this outfit out anywhere, and it's far too overdressed for the day time - I just really wanted to show you these beautiful heals my wonderful Mother got me as an early birthday treat! Now I'll never be able to afford the real Jeffrey Campbells, and my other suede version are pretty worn out, so when I saw these little beauties I just had to have them as replacements! They're honestly the comfiest style of heal to walk/dance/run/party in, & if you don't already own a pair, I highly suggest you run out & buy a pair as they're so versatile and go with almost anything!

I also bought this studded chiffon shirt a few weeks ago from Vero Moda but just haven't gotten around to doing an outfit post with it on! Its become a staple item in my wardrobe, and has come in handy literally so much since I bought it, such an investment - I love it!

I've also been thinking about opening a little online jewellery shop & wanted to hear your feedback before I did so. I made this little Hamsa Hand pendant necklace, and a few other items which I'll be posting about over the next few days. Yay or Nay, you guys tell me please!

I've had a busy couple of days and more still to come as I head for my approach back to Leeds for my third & final year at university, eeeeek, getting so old!
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Wow, you look great! Blouse combined with those shoes - great! <3

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so good! Your outfit is stunning! I love your nail art too :D
    Would you maybe like to follow eachother?
    Love, Anne

    www.movieanne.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so gorgeous!
    And I can't believe you made the hamsa necklace, I would definately buy one! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a great outfit.

    xx m

    thisishowwerule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely style dear. You are gorgeous.
    And how I love your rainbow nails!!!
    xo.
    From hats to heels
    www.fromhatstoheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous outfit, you should totally wear it out - who cares if its day or night, you look gorgeous! Love the new shoes too, they are HOT!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're adorable! Love the nails <3 Em

    http://theskinnybyemily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. PRECIOSA!! http://www.bdebetcher.com/2012/09/como-me-maquillo.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look really amazing in this outfit...I just wonder why you were refusing to wear this one...all the photos are very beautiful of yours & that nails in the last are awesome to watch.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the finds from ebay!

    please come and visit me at my blog and follow back? :)

    rosiebxxx.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're stunninggg! I love your hair!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The shoes and the shirt are gorgeous! (So is your hair) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Web site owner. My partner and i actually enjoy this post and the internet site all in all! Your piece of writing is really plainly composed as well as simply understandable. Your current Blog design is awesome as well! Would be awesome to know where I are able obtain it. Please maintain up the very good job. We all require far more such website owners like you on the net and much fewer spammers. Fantastic mate!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig