Shop My Feed

Monday 10 September 2012

Oh so soft!

Jacket - TkMaxx
Playsuit - Asos
Boots - Peacocks
Belt - Vero Moda

I wasn't planning on buying anything new for a while as my funds are extremely low but a spontaneous trip to TkMaxx resulted in falling in love with this beautiful cream faux fur jacket! I've already been a huge fan of fur jackets, and each year I stand in the mirror trying them on and drooling over them but could never afford the hefty price tag that came with it! Luckily, I managed to find this one for just £25! I can finally say I have a fur coat for my winter wardrobe!

I also managed to pick up these cute little boots from Peacocks on sale for just £7! I really think that place is underestimated, as you can't really complain for that price, and they're super cute - I haven't worn anything else on my feet since buying them! I think I'm being super prepared for winter this year! What can I say, I hate being cold!



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Very cute outfit, love how you've winterized that romper - adorable!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is amazing!
    I love your outfits and your nail designs!!
    I'm a new follower!

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig