Shop My Feed

Tuesday 15 September 2015

MeMeMe Cosmetics Review










Recently, I have found myself becoming a little more intrigued with beauty products. Branching out and using products I normally wouldn't have looked twice at. So, when I was kindly given these MeMeMe cosmetics to try out & put to the test (via Etail PR), I was delighted to give something new a go! A MUA friend of mine told me that most of these are dupes of Benefit, so this made me a little more excited to try them out!

The first thing I tried out was the Seventh Heaven Moisturising Face Base. At a first glance, I was a little scared about using this as I struggle to find moisturisers that don't make my skin oily or shiny throughout the day. I have been using this everyday for almost a week now and I love how it soaks into my skin very easily and it doesn't make me shiny by the end of the day! Hurray! It also smells amazing, which is always a bonus!

I then excitedly tried the Eye Sweep Precision Eye Definer (I love a good eyeliner) as I hadn't used a 'pen' like eyeliner in almost 2 years! Previous ones pen type eyeliners I tried I found dried up after just a few uses. But again, I've been using this for a week now & the colour is just as black as when I first began using it. I forgot how easy it was to use a liner that you didn't have to dip back into the tube. I'd definitely recommend this if you love achieving a thicker winged eye as the nib is quite chunky.

Lastly, I used the Arch Angel. As I have extremely dark hair, the shade of this sample was far too light for my brows so I didn't use this end of the tube. The other end of tube, however, was a highlighter... This added a subtle highlight to my brow bone, but it's not something I usually add into my make up routine so I probably won't be using this one as much.


If you'd like to try anything from MeMeMe Cosmetics, they've kindly supplied me with a 20% off code for my lovely readers which I've linked below.

Have you tried any MeMeMe cosmetics before? I'd love to read your post!

20% OFF MEMEME COSMETICS WITH CODE: SABINAME20

Shot on The Olympus Pen / 42mm lens

SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Haven't heard of this brand before but looks good, might try the eyeliner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is good. You can't go wrong for £4 plus my 20% off code x

      Delete
  2. I'd never heard of MeMeMe before but it sounds like their products are pretty good. I'm always dubious of new makeup brands and I'm afraid they'll be bad for my skin but this brand seems alright. Might try out their eyeliner as all my pens are really thin. Great review!

    Laura @ What's Hot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I feel that's why I hardly ever branch out as I have very sensitive skin x

      Delete
  3. Never heard of these before! But I love the eye sweep! I find it so hard to do my own liner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just practise, practise, practise! You'll get a good winged eye in no time x

      Delete
  4. That base looks flawless! I'd be interested to know if they are cruelty free- will look them up

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love you photography, you images look amazing! Love this look by the way, your skin looks flawless xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thank you! :) It's more my camera lens than my photography skills haha x

      Delete
  6. I've never heard of this brand before, I might have to give it a go! Your base and your eyeliner are so flawless! I have never been a fan of pen eyeliners either but this one looks good!

    www.whatdivyathinks.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos are gorgeous - followed you :) I had never heard of this brand before but it seems lovely xo

    Emily | emsalice.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've noticed these products in Superdrug but have never tried the brand yet. The eyeliner looks delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've not heard of this brand before but will definitely give it a go. The moisturiser sounds right up my street!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've not heard of this before, but I'm lovin' that eyeliner! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to try the Seventh Heaven Moisturising Face Base, it sounds amazing and not just the name !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never heard of this brand before but o love the cheeky name - MeMeMe. Your pictures are lovely by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd never heard of MeMeMe before but the packaging looks loely

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've never tried this brand before. I do like the packaging x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful photos. I must admit they sound good. My partner loves trying out new makeup so I may have to get this for her!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig