Shop My Feed

Friday 11 September 2015

Glamorous Suede Jacket + Playsuit











Playsuit - Glamorous
Suede Jacket - Glamorous
Boots - Shelleys London

I'm a little bit in love with Glamorous at the moment. Since attending the store launch at The Trafford Centre, I've found myself going online and eyeing up a lot of their transitional pieces they have in at the moment.

I've seen so many suede biker jackets around at the moment, so when I laid eyes on this one, it was love at first sight! Suede & burgundy -what's not to love?

Have you picked up any key transitional items at the moment? Leave your link below, I'd love to give your post a read!

Shot on The Olympus Pen / 42mm Lens
Photo Credit: Amy Lidgett
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Stunning outfit! Love the colour it's perfect for autumn! And I especially love this jacket! Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit. I really love those boots :D
    Alex ox
    http://www.champagneandlemonadeox.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a beautiful lady! Love the rich colours of your outift and a flawless make-up

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colour really suits you and I love that jacket.

    #UKBloggers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig