Shop My Feed

Monday 28 September 2015

Lasula Boutique Oversized Coat









Oversized Coat - Lasula Boutique
Unitard - ASOS
Heels - LILY LULU*

I am simply in love with this coat. I have never had the satisfaction of heading out the house feeling like I've got my favourite blanket draped over my shoulders. It's super soft and surprisingly warm to say it isn't a massive duffle coat. I picked it up from Lasula Boutique for just £19! Absolute bargain!

I wanted the coat to stand out, so teamed it with an all black outfit & my favourite killer heels from Lily Lulu and bam. Here you have it.

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. That coat is such a nice colour, warm and Autumnal!
    Liquid Grain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Sabina for the follow! I love your style! This red coat is just so gorgeous, it's perfect for autumn!
    | Life as a Petite || Fashion, Crafts & Lifestyle Blog |

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love that coat, never heard of Lasula boutique but will be checking it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The coat is a perfect shade for Autumn and quite unusual!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just the perfect coat! Loved how you styled it with the shoes :) x

    Sami | Beauty Aesthetic

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing coat! Perfect for autumn but also for brightening up dull winter days. I love how you've styled it with the heels too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow love this coat ! And the heals too! your so stylish :)
    Alex oxox
    http://www.champagneandlemonadeox.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your coat!:)

    www.bridgeofmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So so gorge! Love the colour and those heels are killer!!

    www.rockonholly.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig