Shop My Feed

Thursday 1 October 2015

Manchester Neal's Yard Remedies Event











Neal's Yard Remedies - Manchester Store Event: Last night I attended the lovely event to celebrate the new store launch of Neal's Yard Remedies in Manchester. I had never visited the previous store - but had heard only good things about this brand. I didn't quite expect it to be so lovely inside! As soon as you walked into the brightly lit store, you were welcomed with pleasant scents and gorgeous array of little superfood nibbles.

I pondered around the store taking a look at everything they had to offer. I have to say, you're spoilt for choice as they sell everything from herbs to tea & even make up! Oh, did I mention that you can also book yourself in for a little treatment too? Facials, sports massages or aromatherapy is on offer within the store!

 I had a little 15 minute  taster treatment by the lovely Francis, who gave me a deep tissue neck, shoulder & back massage - it was incredible! I was also fortunate enough to receive a complimentary hour massage of my choice from the ever so kind Sarah! I think I'll be giving this to my Mum though, she deserves a treat!

Have you ever been to Neal's Yard Remedies & received a treatment or bought one of their amazing products?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. oh wow, looks like such a lovely place to be. I will have the tea and a deep massage please lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig