Shop My Feed

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Winter Warmers





 Coat - Blue Vanilla*
Jumper - Topshop
Boots - Misspap*
Fedora - ASOS
Bag - Jolly Chic (similar)

I have to admit... I feel like I have a love/hate relationship with Winter. It's definitely my favourite time of year. There are so many good things to look forward to... My birthday (this Friday woo!), Halloween, Bonfire night, Christmas & then I'm off to Bali on Boxing Day! Even though Winter is filled with many things to look forward too and there's usually the best things to watch on TV, I hate the cold!

The feeling (or non feeling) of your frozen toes when you have to get up early to catch public transport (luckily I have a car now), but then sweating by the time you arrive to work is not the one. It's a battle that will forever live on but it doesn't mean you can't dress to keep warm, even though you'll be fighting to take it off 5 mins into your speed walk when you're late for work.

This gorgeous jacket from Blue Vanilla is my new fave as It's not yet failed to go with any outfit I've worn this past week. I'm loving that fur collars are coming back in as it means you don't need to double up with a scarf! This fur is also detachable, so if you're not quite feeling it one morning, the versatility is always a plus! They also have an insanely beautiful grey version of this coat if camel isn't your colour. You can find it here.

Knee high's come in every year without fail. I'm not a huge fan of heeled ones as I find them quite impractical. So when I set my eyes on these lovely flat ones from Misspap I instantly loved them! They're so cosy and keep your legs warm when you want to wear tights in the colder months. I'd recommend sizing down in these though if you're thinking of purchasing!

Don't forget you can get 10% off anything from Misspap with code: 'FASHERNABLYLATE10'

I completed the outfit with a funnel neck jumper which I bought two sizes larger, black shorts underneath & my gorgeous new fedora! 

What are your favourite winter wamers? 
SHARE:

25 comments

  1. i love that coat, looks so warm and cosy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I do like your coat it looks so warm and snug with the fur x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit hun!! I love those boots

    CharlotteSamantha // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hat! I have a navy fedora somewhere that I never wear. Will have to dig it out...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with you. I love the holidays that appear in the winter months but I also hate the cold! I love the hat that you're wearing. Covering your head in the winter months really helps keep you warm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooow I love your post it's great

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that coat! Autumn is my favourite season

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fantastic and stylish outfit, the coat looks warm too and I really love your hat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in love with your coat. It looks dead comfy and stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking gorgeous as always! Loving the coat! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want your fedora! You are impeccably dressed as always and I believe you are a true inspiration to the blogging community. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the furry coat! I have a similar one but it's shorter so my legs still get cold :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely outfit. I love the boots and hat though. I also have hair envy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your fedora is so beautiful, I love the colour of it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Autumn/Winter clothing, and I love everything about this outfit - you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Solar Air Lantern Review



    http://nytransguide.org/the-solar-air-lantern-review/


    Many knowledgeable people, those true believers, acknowledge the concept that the authorized Bible being the inspired word of God Almighty has merit. Some Doubting Thomas's however say that this concept is pure bovine fertilizer for a whole host of reasons. What follows arises out of a debate I had with an Accidental Meta-physician and true believer which I've edited for, hopefully, sake of clarity.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That whole outfit needs to just jump into my wardrobe!!! Autumn/Winter clothing are my favourite types of clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look amazing, I love the fedora and your coat, perfect for the colder weather coming! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a cosy looking outfit! Perfect for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a gorgeous outfit. It really suits you! Great for this time of year. I love the colour of the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That fur coat looks so warm and cosy - perfect for the cold Winter months :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great colours! I love the coat and the fur trim, looks good with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this outfit! I do like a nice stylish coat, I think it really makes an outfit in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh - the coat.... the boots.... the bag..... love them all. Gorgeous outfit. Love it! Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my - Totally rocking this hun! 100%!
    I need that coat btw :D
    Thanks for sharing
    Charlotte x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig