Shop My Feed

Thursday 1 October 2015

JORD Wooden Watch






Watch  -  JORD*
Top - ASOS
Trousers - LILY LULU*

I was never much of a watch person up until about a year ago when I had a sudden urge that I must own a watch! Since then, I don't think I ever leave the house without one. In fact, I feel incredibly weird without it - the sort of feeling when you've left your bank card at home sort of thing...

So, when the lovely Dan  from JORD contacted me about sending me one their wooden watches, at first I thought I'd have to pass on the opportunity as I have incredibly small wrists. Like, super small! I think I ordered the smallest size they offer on the site & even then I had to get a link taken out when it arrived. But, that's one of the things that made me really like this brand from the get-go. They offered amazing advice and help when ordering my watch and their sizes are available in 1/2 and even 1/4 of a centimetre lengths, so you get the perfect fit! (I was just unfortunate due to my child like wrists).

I chose this gorgeous Maple & Rose Gold watch as I was attracted to the lighter tone & it surprisingly goes with all of my outfits! For someone that has to co-ordinate al her outfits, this was a pretty big deal!

I think the thing I love most about this watch is how unusual it it! I've had non stop compliments since wearing it and it's certainly something that isn't over-done - I love unique finds! Oh, it's also waterproof. Bonus!


SHARE:

21 comments

  1. I really love this watch, it's gorgeous and so unusual :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wooden watch? I didn't even know that was possible. It looks really lovely though. I wish your post said a price though instead of having to click through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god I love this so much!!! I have a watch in a similar style but it's a dark purple and so it doesn't match with everything :/ As it's my only watch I have to wear it! Am heading straight over to their site to see what other watches they've got my rose gold is currently my favourite colour so can't imagine the others being better than yours! Great post :)


    Laura @ What's Hot?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely, I love your new watch x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. That's a stunning watch. I love it, it's so unique! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to wear a watch all the time but my love for them has died. That watch though...it's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently got one of these watches too! I love how unique they are, yours is so pretty and I love how you've styled it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this watch. I'm not a huge watch wearing either but love the designs out at the moment x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to admit I adore Jord watches - they are beautiful so well made. I would never have thought of a wood watch till I came across them. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love these watches, the hubby and I share one, well he wears it more than I do x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the look of this watch it is stunning. I love the idea of a wooden watch. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful watch, you have presented it beautifully. I would definately consider putting this on my Christmas list! In fact I 'wooden' consider any other watch :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these. I don't wear watches usually, but I think these are really unique.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are gorgeous! I have one on the way and can't wait for it to arrive :D

    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I had a really nice wooden phone cover but sadly it went missing and I never replaced it. This wooden watch is lush and really completes your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the look of this - beautiful and unique at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A wooden watch?! And waterproof?! Gosh! I'm the same, I never wear a watch, but I've been thinking about a Casio one lately, but definitely going to have a look at these!

    - A (a fellow girl with child-like wrists)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow what a stunning watch. It really stands out, I love it. I have super skinny wrists so don't think it would suit me. Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love love love this watch. The colour is gorgeous and it's something I would wear. I'll be asking Santa for one I think

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your rose gold watch it matches your monochrome outfit perfectly and is a timeless classic that will make any outfit look elegant. I have to confess I don't even own a watch but I would love one like this.
    http://www.fadedspring.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh I am loving this watch! Love the tones and it looks very stylish - it's the sort of thing you could dress up or down too x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig