Shop My Feed

Saturday 24 October 2015

Dungarees Please.









Dungarees - In The Style
Top - Primark
Trainers - Adidas Gazelles

Although the 90's was over 10 years ago, the fashion from the era is still alive and kicking and no doubt going anywhere any time soon! Funnily enough, I didn't think I'd be back in a pair of dungarees soon until I laid eyes on these beauties!

This pair are super comfy and perfect for the colder months - the corduroy fabric is a really nice touch too and I'd say they're true to size.

After snapping these pics I decided it was time to chop my hair off as, although its Halloween next week, I don't fancy looking like a witch all year round! So today, I chopped off quite a lot of my hair & I'm excited to show you! I'll be posting a picture over on my Instagram tomorrow! 
Just search 'FashernablyLate' if you'd like to see :)

In The Style discount code 'SHER10'
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Wow those look great on you, I love dungarees but I think I'm a bit too old for them now. Can't wait to your hair x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is super cute! I like the dungarees but I love the shoes, they look so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit I love that dungarees are coming back, they look great on you as well. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sabina, you look amazing! I LOVE these dungarees, they really suit you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this outfit is stunning! I love black and white outfits and this suits you really well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These dungarees are awesome! Love this laid back outfit xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love dungarees (especially on kids. So cute!!) They are really comfortable and just for just chilling out in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look awesome and are really rocking the dungers! I can't wait to see your hair! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow Sabina, you look amazing! I LOVE these dungarees, they really suit you, if only I had your figure to wear them x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really excited to see your haircut! I love your dungarees, I have a pair from topshop I've been living in. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a true 90's outfit and you wear it so well. I adore the dungarees and wish I could pull them off.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The dungarees look great on you - I could never wear them, bet my daughters would love them. Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the dungaree look that is happening at the moment, I'm just not sure I could pull it off anymore :-(

    ReplyDelete
  14. These dungarees look gorgeous on you! I ordered a pair of cord dungarees just a few days ago and Im hoping I can pull them off as well as you do!!

    Rachel | Beauty and the Bird / Win a MAC lipstick on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig