Shop My Feed

Saturday 3 October 2015

Three Ways To Style A Jumsuit


Jumpsuits are a staple item in my wardrobe, theres something about them that makes me feel so comfortable! I decided to do a little post on 3 different ways you can style this D ring jumpsuit from Forever Modo. It's always good to freshen up your wardrobe and mix up certain styles! I hope this gives you some inspiration on how to team different items together depending on the occasion.




Jumpsuit - Forever Modo*
Fur Gilet - Celeb Look
Heels - Lily Lulu

The first look I put together with for a night out/nice meal in mind. Adding strappy heels to a sort of tailored jumpsuit adds that touch of sophistication and doesn't over power the entire look. Keeping your footwear to a minimum is a go-to move to keep it chic! I teamed it with this faux fur gilet from Celeb Look as with the weather getting colder, it's  nice to have a little 'throw on' for when it gets cold whilst keeping it glam! This jumpsuit also ticks all the right boxes. It has a belt so it can nip you in at the waist. It has pockets (always a bonus)! And the darts are in all the right places - meaning it stays put even though it's strapless!





Jumpssuit - Forever Modo*
Jacket - Little Mistress*
Heels - Ego

Breaking up the solid white is easy when you keep it monochrome! As you can probably tell from my last OOTD post (here) I look this sort of styling - especially adding a pop of colour! This jacket from Little Mistress is quickly become one of my wardrobe staples. It a long line blazer that's quite possibly the best fitting jacket I own! I love it! I added a touch of colour with the Ego heels, as I feel it's good to be a little daring with such a monochrome outfit. Be a little bolder and wear some brighter heels if you feel like it!



 Jumpsuit - Forever Modo*
Jacket (old) - ASOS
Shoes (old) - Boohoo

This last outfit is probably my favourite and most true to my everyday style. I love rolled up bottoms & flats - who doesn't love non-achy feet? I teamed the jumpsuit with this gorgeous khaki jacket from Asos. Even though I'm a little shorty, I don't let my height stop me from wearing long jackets. I just can't get enough of them!

How would you style this D-ring jumpsuit?


SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I absolutely love the pink shoes :) I agree that last outfit is something special x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love all three outfits! I wish i could wear heels like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these outfits look great and I love your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three outfits look fab on you and I really like it with the flats x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I've been trying on jumpsuits for months but they look bad on me, I think I'm too small ;(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit, you look great :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fab! I have always wanted a jumpsuit but I don't think I could pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wouldn't wear a jumpsuit myself as I'm very small, but you pull it off really well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing! All three looks are really great x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jumpsuits wouldn't work on me being pear shaped, but all 3 looks look great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the gillet in the first one. A jumpsuit is so versatile. Each combination looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute is that jumpsuit, love the shoes from the first pick and the jacket from the second:-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's such a pretty jumpsuit! I love the version with the fur! Soo elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! You look amazing and the jumpsuit is fab. Three great outfits

    ReplyDelete
  15. What some fantastic different ways to style that jumpsuit! I am loving the top one. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous jumpsuit - I love the way you have styled it. White and me do not go together ;) Kaz x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig