Shop My Feed

Saturday 31 October 2015

Magnitone Barefaced Review








Would you dare to step outside without a foundation or a BB cream to hide those blemishes you're forever trying to hide? I for one, certainly wouldn't! However, Magnitone London are on a mission to reach out to women to feel comfortable enough to step outside with their bareface. 'How?' Do you ask... With their Vibra-Sonic cleansing brush!

I was kindly gifted this product by Magnitone to try and review and I was over the moon that I was able to test this product out as I had heard so many rave reviews. I had recently bought a similar cleansing brush by Olay, which spun round in circular motions, but hadn't noticed much difference in terms of improvement of my skin.

Now, I've been using the Magnitone for about 2 weeks (I wanted to give it a good testing before writing up my honest review). Results are supposed to be visible after the first use.. but I'm not sure I was fully convinced, however, I felt a difference but didn't see one.

My Skin Type: I have quite oily skin and suffer with small spots consistently all over my face and had gotten a small area on my neck of little bumps and spots that I just couldn't budge (so sorry I don't have a photo of this - I don't think anyone wants to see that). I also suffer with little bags under my eyes that pop up towards the end of the day or when I haven't had enough sleep. These are the few main issues I have with my skin...

During the 2 weeks of me using the Magnitone brush, the entire area of small bumps on my neck have vanished. The little bags under my eyes haven't fully gone but aren't as noticeable, my blemishes have reduced and my skin overall feels in such good condition.

I've been using this with my usual cleanser and followed with my daily moisturiser morning and before bed. I honestly feel, the vibration and pulses of the brush give your skin a really good deep clean and help pull out those impurities that a simple face wipe or muslin cloth cleanse just wouldn't be able to achieve. 

I'd highly recommend investing in such a well made and quality product! I wouldn't quite be able to step outside barefaced just yet (I need to work on my dark circles under my eyes) but I'm over the moon with my current skin condition and excited to see further improvements!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I've tried a few face brushes but never the Magnitone ones. This sounds great! xx
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used a magnitone before, though not this particular one and I love how smooth they make my skin feel. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried anything like this before, sounds good though will have to investigate a bit more x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried anything like this either - it does look and sound great though. I must try one! Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never tried a product like this, but this looks like a fantastic product. I think I might need to add something like this to my birthday list x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really pleased you had good results - I have only heard good things - I really want to invest in my skin this year so may have to add this to my xmas list xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to try this product. My skin needs some TLC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen these around but never tried them - sounds like they might be worth an investment though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the Magnitone! One of the best face brushes on the market :) ox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ive heard only great things about Magnitone and I really need to get one. My skin is horrid maybe this can help.
    Great review hun, Thanks so much for sharing.
    Might get it as a Christmas gift for myself :)
    Charlotte x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely post and so good to hear you recommend it - have only heard great things about this product and so tempted to get one

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig