Shop My Feed

Saturday 7 November 2015

Fashernably Late X Shores











 All Jackets c/o
www.YourShores.com

Top: ASOS
Skirt: ASOS
Shoes: In The Style*

I've had my hands on these jackets for a little while now.. But recently, I felt like I wanted to do something a little different for my blog. You can only better yourself if you push yourself to branch out and explore different areas that you've had zero experience in. So I put together a little clip so you can really see the jacket come to life!

I was very kindly sent these beautiful jackets from Shores to style up. I've featured the grey one over in my Instagram a few times and many have you have expressed just how much you love it! I've really been loving neutral tones right now so decided to style the nude jacket up. I got a little inspiration form the lovely Patricia over at Peexo.co.uk and fell in love with this super comfy pencil skirt. It's quite different too which I loved!

I teamed them with a white body top (can't go wrong here) and my fave heels from the Nostalgia collection from In The Style. Don't forget, In The Style discount code 'SHER10'


SHARE:

14 comments

  1. love your clip you have made, really shows the jacket off

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the shoes :) If I could only wear high heels without falling over they would be the ones for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shoes, and the whole beige look - you've styled them so well!

    Erin xxxx Islandbell xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jacket is super cute, love the nude colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look and your short clip is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful. A really great outfit, styled perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You styled this so beautifully! I love the shoes! looking hot as always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit - you look amazing. I could never wear it but I love it. Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow your outfit looks amazing! .. i wish i had more style sense ... where are those shoes from they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This colour really suits you! Love the shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. If I could wear this colour and get away with it, I would because it is just so lovely and I adore the skirt x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the entire outfit Sabina but the shoes are just to die for!!

    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your shoes, they're so cute. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! You look fabulous! Id love to be able to walk in heels, as those shoes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig