Shop My Feed

Thursday 26 November 2015

That Shearling Bomber Jackert









Bomber Jacket - South Avenue*
Playsuit - In The Style*
Shoes - In The Style*

Bomber jackets have been a staple item in my wardrobe for good few years now. I love how they're so versatile and can be worn for that traditional 'tom boy' look or made to look super sassy with a turtle neck & high waisted skinnies.

So, naturally when I saw this gorgeous shearling bomber from South Aveune I had to snap it up as it's so beautifully different to any other bomber jacket I own and it's actually a great Winter piece - It kept me pretty warm whilst taking these snaps. If you're looking for some cuteness in your wardrobe, I'd definitely check out SA as they have lots of little gems like this. 
10% off everything from South Avenue with code 'SABINA10'

I styled it with an all black outfit of course, featuring this gorgeous pleated playsuit and killer boots. I haven't taken the boots off since they arrived and for people like me with bad knees, they're really supportive as they have a chunky heel but wrap round the ankle so you don't feel all wobbly. So if you're after a pair of boots that you're not scared to walk (or even run) in, these are for you!
 In The Style discount code 'SHER10'

SHARE:

19 comments

  1. Gurl you are working those Chelsea boots and I am loving the pleated chiffon juxtaposed against the shearling bomber. Where did you take this photo the location is beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful bomber jacket, perfect for the season too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God! How long are your legs?! Ypu look stunning! Those boots really accentuate your pins. So jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the jacket but I had to admit I would normally go for a black or blue coat. Looks cosy and warm though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is absolutely awesome and i love that bag so much xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing. Love everything you have on an that bag is so Gorg.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh, bomber jackets! They were so cool when I was 12, so it's funny that they are making a come back :) It looks great though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this - it looks stunning on you. I don't get on well with a toddler and white or cream!! Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You my girl look soo sexy! Love that bomber jacket! Fab post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow what an outfit, it looks amazing and I absolutely love those boots x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am adoring this outfit - that jacket just looks wonderful. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow what an amazing outfit, I love the contrast between the black and the white. I love those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your outfit looks amazing and I love your bomber jacket. I wish I suited a bomber jacket like that x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that outfit and those boots, you certainly have the legs for it;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous look and the bag is particularly great - really stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous outfit. I would wear everything :D

    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that jacket. It looks so snug!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look gorgeous! Absolutely LOVE the boots and the jacket is cool too as it gives it a bit of pop whilst still looking chic :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig