Shop My Feed

Wednesday 2 December 2015

SheIn Trench Coat








Trench - SheIn*
Top - ASOS
Trousers - ASOS
Heels - In The Style*

I've been after a long grey jacket forever now and this one, for me, ticks all the right boxes. I find trench style jackets like this one never really go out of fashion, making it such a wardrobe staple as you can bring it out year after year.

I used to only ever wear black outerwear, but the more I blog, the more my style has become experimental and I've found myself in lighter tones... Something which I thought would never happen!

This lovely trench is from SheIn (formerly known as SheInside). I've been a customer of SheIn for many years now as they provide the really affordable on-trend clothing. It was a life saver whilst I was at uni! All be it, you have to wait a little longer for delivery, but they honour to pay all customs fees on any order you place with them - bonus!

I styled this gorgeous trench with some statement high waisted trousers and a basic crop.
 In The Style discount code 'SHER10'
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig