Shop My Feed

Wednesday 9 December 2015

Save On Make Up: Designer Make-Up On a Budget






Save On Makeup:
Bobbi Brown Lipstick
Dior Nail Polish

As Christmas qucikly approches and last minute gift ideas are much needed, for most women, you can't go wrong with designer make up for a fraction of the price for some last minute stocking filler presents. I found a lovely little site that brings you lots of amazing High Ends make-up for a fraction of the cost.

I had a field day with browsing through the site as they stock top brands such as Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder, Dior, Lancome and I literally could not stop filling my basket with make-up! You can also find some high street make up brands a little cheaper too, so it's great way to pick up your favourite everyday must have's at the same time.

I chose this gorgeous pink (of course) lipstick from Bobbi Brown. I love the creamy texture and it's quite matte and doesn't dry out your lips, which I love!

I also opted for a baby pink Dior polish. I have the worst nails for polish, as they chip literaly hours after I've painted them. This lasted a whole day and half before chipping on my bad nails which I was super impressed with. I'm sure for people with normal nails, it'll last much longer!

Looking to order some designer make-up for a fraction of the cost? Simply enter 'SOM FREE GIFTS' in the notes section when you check out to receieve TWO FREE GIFTS - Bonus!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Will have to check this site out, that lipstick looks lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig