Shop My Feed

Monday 9 November 2015

New Look: Winter Tribe












One of the best things about Winter is that you can layer. Layers, layers & more layers please! I hate being cold, so thick coats & boots are my Winter staples during the colder months. 
Todays look is entirely from New Look.

I wanted to create a very wearable/everyday outfit that could be worn year after year. I personally love items that you can keep in the back of your cupboard and then pull them back out & they're still fine to wear without looking like you've escaped the 90's. Right now, a lot of faux fur collared coats are around the High Street. But what I love the most about the gorgeous cream coloured one is that the fur collar is detachable, also making a great transitional item too (already thinking about Spring) as the collar is what keeps me extra warm during winter!

The fringed boots I think what adds a little bit of 'on trend' fashion to the outfit. It brings the Summer festival vibes to Winter whilst keeping those toes super toasty! They're surprisingly comfy and are available in other colours too if this shade isn't your thing. 

I chose this outfit from New Looks Winter Tribe edit they currently have online. It's full of really reasonable priced Winter Warmers so I'd head over and take a look if you're after a few bits of knitwear!


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Great in this oufit

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig