Shop My Feed

Thursday 12 November 2015

House of Watches - Sekonda






Watch - Sekonda

Can you believe this time last year I had never worn a watch for longer than a few consecutive days before it got pushed to the back of drawer and now I own 4?

This stunning time piece is from House of Watches and has received many compliments since its arrival. I had heard of this site a few months back when searching for yet another watch and really liked the variety and styles that they stocked. There's a huge range in price with the watched that they stock, so you can easily find something that's in your budget.

I chose this lovely Sekonda all white watch as I loved the large face and white leather straps. I'll be sure not to wear it everyday though, I don't want it getting dirty! For such an elegant piece, it's  very reasonably priced at just £29.99.

There are plenty of styles to choose from and I personally feel you cant go wrong with getting a loved one a watch for Christmas as they last for years!

I styled my watch with a monochrome outfit (classic me) which will later be on the blog, so stay tuned! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig