Shop My Feed

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Topshop #GoGalactic



I was a very lucky lady this past week, as I was able to work alongside Topshop, Trinity Leeds, to help promote the new Galactic Trend they launched in stores a couple of weeks ago. I was given a budget of £140 and was able to choose my outfit from the Galactic trend to wear (and keep, yippee) for the week whilst the store held a Galactic Makeover Promotion. The deal was a complimentary 15 minute session whereby you could get your hair, nails or make up done for free if you spent more than £50 in store.

I as the Brand Ambassador for this promotion, was asked to look like a Galactic Girl and had my make up and nails done each day; it really was amazing and looked incredible! It consisted of dramatic eye make up using silver, grey and blue tones (to match my amazing sequin skirt) and a pink base on my lips with silver glitter patted over the top. I had so many enquires about what lipstick I had on, and where it could be purchased, who knew that a little DIY with glitter could look so glamorous? (future trend alert)

I was so grateful to receive these beautiful clothes for free, but unfortunately I was unable to keep the Fur jacket as it was not included in my budget (sob sob). I grew very attached to it all week, but £85 is way out of my personal budget at the moment. 

P.S. I apologise for the very unprofessional 'self mirror' shots below, but I really wanted to show you how the outfit looked on, and had zero time to take proper images! Please don't hate me for it.





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You're so pretty! That skirt is really nice. Love what you paired it with! :)

    http://strawberries-taste-how-lips-do.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg love that skirt!

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig