Shop My Feed

Friday 28 December 2012

Paint Splatter NOTD


If you're a regular Fashernably Late comer, you will have seen this nail design before, I know, how cheeky of me to repeat! I just loved how the colours turned out & wanted to show you guys! I wasn't too sure if the design would show up over the black base as my white nail polish is a fairly low priced one and usually takes about 2/3 coats before it becomes a solid white, but using this white as the first colour has actually made the red pop a little more. win win! If you want to know how this design is done, the tutorial is HERE.

I have a very cute little giveaway coming your guys way over the next few days so keep your eyes peeled, especially if you're a handbag lover like me!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Cool nail design.;) Would you like to follow each other? Love your blog.:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig