Shop My Feed

Monday 31 December 2012

Lace Blouse




 Blouse // New Look   -   White Camisole // H&M   -   Skater Skirt // ASOS   -   Socks // Topshop   -   Boots // eBay   -   Necklace // Sisters Wardobe

I absolutely love this lace blouse I picked up in the sales last week! My sister spotted it and I was umming and ahhing over it whilst we walked around the store and picked it up and put it down several times before actually going to the check out with it, even then I was sure I'd be coming back for a refund. I'm actually really glad I purchased it now as the fit is really comfortable, plus I love wearing blouses at the moment so win win! I think I might pair it with a coloured bandeau  underneath it next time for a little pop of colour, what do you think?

I also managed to find a cute little dip hem pink skirt from Miss Selfridge for only £6.30 that I had my eye on whilst it was full price! I was over the moon when I found it, stuff like that usually never happens to me. I only ever find stuff from 2 years ago, thats been put back in the sale over & over again. All in all I wouldn't call my sale shopping a success, but at least my finds won't be stuffed to the back of the wardrobe for many years to come and I didn't break the bank either!

What did you think of the sales? Find any good bargains or have any good sale hunting tips for me, As I think I may be lacking some key tips!
post signature
SHARE:

2 comments

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig