Shop My Feed

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Bodycon & Docs






 Dress //H&M  -  Cardigan //Hearts & Bows Ark  -  Dr. Martens  -  Belt //Vero Moda  
Lips// Wicked Topshop

I think I'm in love with dress, it hugs all the right places and gives you an amazing figure with the illusion of black stripes running through it in the hour glass shape! It's probably the first thing I've bought from H&M in a long long time too. I usually just buy my basic tee's from there, but when I went in on Sunday I found this dress hung up by itself and I was instantly drawn towards it. I particularly love the racer front detail too.

I'm slightly lagging in the accessory department too as I left all my jewellery at my student house, whoopsie! So I do apologise for the lack of bling I could have added here. As for my cardi, this is a little oldie of mine that I love! It was a bargain from Ark (I love their knitwear) and it doesn't get all bobbley like most knitwear.


SHARE:

7 comments

  1. you have such great style, you look beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveee the print on that dress ! You have awesome style, styling this dress with those boots : )

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love your dress hun!.

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great print, the dress looks lovely on you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah bodycon looks awesome on you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this dress really suits you :) i love the print! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is so gorgeous!! great find :) I'm having a Christmas giveaway if you'd like to join in!
    http://improvisedintentions.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/christmas-giveaway.html

    hope you have a lovely Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig