Shop My Feed

Monday 24 December 2012

Look what Momma made!



Dress // Made by Mother Sher  -  Boots // eBay

How cute is this dress!? Where is it from I hear you say...? Well, my mum made it! My mum is amazing at making clothes and is so talented when it comes to making pretty little things like this - I'm an extremely lucky girl - I have my very own personal tutor when it comes to sewing, I'm constantly asking 'how to' questions when it comes to my uni work too!

I know this is a pretty simple outfit, and yes I was freezing whilst taking these pictures but I really wanted to show you the dress & this new hair style I've tried out. I usually just wear my hair in a middle parting with curls, so adding these little 50s inspired curls, has given me a new little change that I most definitely will keep going. What do you guys think?

I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas too, eat plenty of chocolate & mince pies! x

post signature
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Wow your lucky your dress is gorgeous! love the hair like that too should do a tutorial.

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dress and the hair. The hair gives you outfit and even more unique look and pulls it all together.

    Merry Christmas
    Antashemethod.Blogspot.com
    @Shanice_Tea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig