Shop My Feed

Friday 21 December 2012

Tartan Love and Chain Waistcoat





 Skirt // Topshop  -  Top // H&M  -  Waistcoat //  Topshop via eBay  -  Dr. Martens


I love this skirt! I bought it a few months ago and just never got around to doing an outfit post whenever I  wore it (which it quite a lot). Its one of those skirts that makes you feel like a little doll when you put it on, the pleats make it stick out quite a bit and sometime when I look down I can't see my feet, ha!

I decided to pair it with this polo neck long sleeve tee that I've had for forever. I bought it when polo necks were last in fashion, which was quite a while ago! I've always had a weird thing for them and kept them tucked at the back of my wardrobe and pull them back out when its okay to wear them again. The waistcoat I'm wearing I actually bought two summers ago, and is the first time I'm actually wearing it. (I'm really bad with doing this!). I just never found an outfit it looked right with, but I don't have the heart to give it away/sell it as I'm such a hoarder witch clothes.

It's getting closer to Christmas & I'm really looking forward to sitting around all day & watching Christmas films. Pretty much what I normally do on a normal day really except at this time of year it involves Elf! haha!

post signature
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This skirt is amazing, I love the print and the style of it! You look gorgeous

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your skirt hun!

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig