Shop My Feed

Saturday 21 July 2012

Cyprus is Calling!

Hello my beautiful followers! I have some seriously exciting news for you... Last night I was contacted by a recruitment agency and was offered an events and promotional job in Cyprus for two months!

As you can imagine I was over the moon and accepted straight away - It's an opportunity I just couldn't turn down. I'll be away for two whole months, soaking up the sun and laying on the beach during the days and working at night, what more could I ask for?

After my recent trip to Thailand, I've had nothing but the holiday blues - and I'm pretty sure this is the perfect cure for that up until I head on into my third year at university.

However, this does mean there will be significantly less posts from me due to being away, but I will try to continue my outfit and style posts.

My blog giveaway will also still be running as normal and the winner will be announced on August 2nd. Once again good luck to all those that enter!

Cyprus here I come! x
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. You lucky thing! I wish I had that opportunity :)

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, you're so lucky! I hope you have an amazing time!

    Stop by and check out my blog :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you, its amazing working away! I just did 3 months in Italy, dying to get back out there. Hope you have fun

    misskirstymarie.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! :) If you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a FAB time! very jealous haha ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig