Shop My Feed

Saturday 14 July 2012

Wishlist #1

Culottes in Scarf Print - Asos
White Moustache Vest - Ark
Wicked Black Strappy Wedges - Topshop
Hearts & Bows Wine Ocala Dress - Ark

I've been doing a little 'window online shopping' today as I've had the urge to splash out on lots of new things, but sadly can't commit to the 'checkout' button on the site due to unavailable funds; as many of you know I am a true Asos lover, and of course I couldn't resist clicking into their site to see what new clothign they had on offer. I found these really cute patterned culottes (I'm slightly obsessed with culottes and bandues recently after  living in them in Thailand - They're just so comfy!). Anyway, as I was saying.. These culottes pulled me in due to their pastel shade (another trend I'm also slightly obsessed with at the moment)

This moustache vest caught my eye instantly - I do already own a very similar tee like this from Asos, but I would definately like to own two of a kind! What I don't seem to have though are these gorgeous  wedges from Topshop! I really think these are worth an investment piece, as at a price of £88 they must sure last a life time! This little beauty, also from Ark, is a perfect little statement summer dress - with its dipped hem and sweetheart neckline and a cute little 'up-do' who wouldn't be able to resist?

I've been looking for a retail job since coming back from Thailand as my love for clothes and lack of money is becoming a slight issue - wish me luck!



SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I bought some black pleated culottes from Asos recently - best decision ever! Love those shoes too x

    http://january-sublime.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Culottes are amazing. Are they a skirt? Are they shorts? haha, love confusing boys x

      Delete
  2. Love the shoes!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes make me cry an wish I had money haha. Lovely selection

    http://www.galaxy--girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - wish someone was kind enough to buy me them x

      Delete
  4. ahh, that t-shirt is soso cute! this post is one of those posts thats TERRIBLE for my bank balance, because i am so tempted to get those gorgeous wedges! :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. They make me want to cry I want them so much haha x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig