Shop My Feed

Thursday 19 July 2012

Bag the Bum? or Bum the Bag?

Yes, its true - the Bum Bag has reappeared from the deep depths of the 90s and its taking 2012 by storm! I have to admit, I was cringing a lot when I first spotted people sporting these unruly accessories again - but they have started to grow on me slightly, and lets face it, it is great having free hands to wave around.

Bum Bags have been creeping around since 2010 when Jordan and Miley Cyrus' Dad were first spotted wearing them. And after my recent travels to Thailand, I was forced into buying one for safety reasons (as they are many pick pockets around) - and it was since this little encounter that made me realise they are actually a very acceptable fashion accessory.

Unfortunately, not many high street brands have jumped on this fashion trend as of yet, but I would love to have this little beauty by Givenchy! Now thats what I call a stylish Bum Bag - I'm so glad someone has finally hit the nail on the head and created a super stylish Bum Bag! Now to just sit and wait for a High Street dupe please, I would definitely by one of those!

Givenchy s/s '12



Denim £18, Leather £38, Nylon £18, Shiny Denim £18


Leather Mesh £22.50, Geo Print £10




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Not 100% sure about the bumbag thing - but I do like that Asos mesh one! Good finds :)
    xoxo
    http://fashionable-addict.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Givenchy one is definitely the right way to go ;) SO beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig