Shop My Feed

Friday 17 August 2012

Back to Reality!

Sooo... I'm back from Cyprus! I bet you're thinking 'why so soon?' - well my original plan was to stay out there for two months and work, but a few things came up with University that meant I had to fly back to the UK early. Boohoo! 

I was working for the Linekers Bar in Paphos and had the most amazing time! It was a surreal experience and I met some incredible people, it really makes me want to do an entire season somewhere like Ibiza next summer! I can truly say I've had the best summer of my life, with travelling Thailand then working abroad! But reality had to hit me hard at some point and its time to knuckle down with starting my research for my dissertation and searching for a job before I enter the world of Final Year at uni! 

So, until my next post - I'll leave you a picture of the Harbour in Paphos! Enjoy x





SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Glad you had a good time! Shame you had to come home early
    xoxo
    http://www.editeduk.com/
    http://fashionable-addict.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow it looks beauuudiful! hope you had a fab time :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe sorry you had to come back early, look lovely though!
    xx

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks amazing! too bad you had to come back early :[

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig