Shop My Feed

Wednesday 29 August 2012

'Cause We Are Family

Dress - Miss Selfridge
Jacket - Vero Moda
Studded Lofas - Topshop

Since coming back from Cyprus I've been a busy little bee applying for jobs for once I start back at university in September, catching up with all my friends and family and applying for some voluntary work to help out backstage at fashion shows. So, inbetween my social catch up I've managed to squeeze in some outfit posts! Yaaay! 

Whilst I was in Leeds this past week me & my family arranged to meet up with some of my cousins for a family meal! Everyone has been so busy recently, and with me being out of the country for majority of summer, it was really nice to spend some good quality time with my family and catch up on life - you really do realise how much you miss the little things whilst being away!

I've always struggled to pair leopard print items of clothing within an outfit without it looking totally ridiculous, but I think I've finally started to pull it off! This jacket is now a staple item within my closet as it literally just adds instant style to any outfit, not to mention it is super comfy! The material has a little stretch in it too which  doesn't make it restricting. The neckline on the jacket however, can be a little tricky to style alongside with though, as the circle neckline can look odd against what your wearing underneath! I also love the colour of this dress. I tend to shy away from bright colours in such a mass amount as I am borderline goth with the amount of black clothing I own - I just can't get enough! The only problem with this dress is that the material creases so easily that after only wearing it for 10 minutes it needed ironing again. shame!

I have an exciting post I'm working on about helping out backstage at The End of Summer Fashion Show Leeds, but I'm having massive writers block whenever I take time to write about it. Don't you just hate that? Wish me luck!


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love how you've styled the leopard print, I sometimes find it a bit tricky too. the fashion show stuff sounds exciting! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The Fashion Show post is coming later today x

      Delete
  2. Love the leopard print with the pink dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, me too it's one of my faves x

      Delete
  4. The colour of your dress is amazing!! xx

    loverandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, I loveee bright pink x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig