Shop My Feed

Thursday 26 April 2012

I'm In Love

Image 1 of ASOS DENY Wedge High Top Trainers With Suede Detail

I've been seeing these High Top wedge trainers around for a while now & I was very undecided how I felt about them as I'm not a 'trainer' kinda gal.. I've seen the Topshop & Boohoo versions, and was seriously considering buying them as I think they'll look super cute paired with some high waisted denim shorts and a crop come warmer weather or even on a casual night out. I then saw these real leather grey panelled ones from Asos & just had to buy them! They're similar to the other versions I've seen, but yet different in so many ways. For starters I have a weird obsession with grey so that instantly made me want them. Two, the panels across are more discreet and cuter. They arrive tomorrow & I can't wait to wear them! I'm just dreading wearing them out for the first time, I may just have to walk around on my hands all night so they don't get dirty!




SHARE:

14 comments

  1. They are cute! You should post an OOTD when you wear them for the first time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always so short on OOTD's - I never have anyone around to take some pics of me before I dash out. I promise to improve on this over summer though :) x

      Delete
  2. Hi shawty! I am Cecilia and i find your blog amazing! but I have a boredom. I joined Blogger for some time and I don’t have enough members! Can you join my blog please I really need it and I promises to become member of your blog also thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog x

      Delete
  3. wow these are perfect! and agreed you should defiantly do an outfit post of what you wore these with! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I wore them I paired them with some Levi cut off denim shorts, tights, a grey marl oversized sleeveless tee with a gold Peace sign print and a black leather jacket! I promise to try and do a OOTD soon x

      Delete
  4. Your blog is cute, i likes it :) and i nominated you on my latest post :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog

    love,
    www.iliketowearsillyhats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! Thinking about getting the black ones. How was the sizing?

    Love your blog! xx jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to know what the sizing is like too! Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like to know what the sizing is like too! Great blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig