Shop My Feed

Sunday 8 April 2012

Lovin' #2



















Envelope clutch bags seem to be everywhere at the moment - an with their classic yet elegant style there's no wonder they're sticking around for a while. I've been on the hunt for a new clutch but couldn't seem to find one that was versatile enough to wear with most of my outfits (as I'm trying to be more of a 'capsule wardrobe' type person). All recent designs seem to be striped, neon or in pastel shades which I find quite annoying as come winter it will be sitting in the back of my wardrobe for years. Then my sister showed me this bag she bought from Boohoo for £18. I fell in love with it straight away as the tiny skull tilling effect is very discreet yet gives it an edge and allows room for giving different looks to different styles and outfits.

I shall be borrowing this from my sister a lot come summer - I am a student after all..

Tip: Boohoo have started doing 10% student discount for NUS extra cardholders :)



SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Ahhh I've been looking for a goes-with-everything clutch for ages and this fits the bill perfectly! Amazing, love the skull print. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh these are awesome! I'll definitely be purchasing one once I've been paid :D thanks for the 10% off tip :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the look of envelope clutches too! i found some in bright colors, they're so pretty! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Fashion To Figure Giveaway: Win any item $30 or less
    Poshlocket Giveaway: Win a Shelly Fabric Choker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really gorgeous ! Love your silver nails there on previous post too :)

    Satu
    Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and very inspiring posts! I like your blog!
    Would you like to keep in touch and follow each other?
    I'd love you to be my new fashion friend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently found one at a thrift store of all places. (Not that exact brand - just a plain black clutch.) I was all set to paint it neon but maybe I shouldn't.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig