Shop My Feed

Friday 13 April 2012

Product Review #2


I have a big love of high voluminous hair and I'm always spending ages back combing it to get some sort of volume but unfortunately I'm a huge sufferer of flat lifeless hair. It just never seems to stay in at the roots- until I discovered this! The first time I discovered this little genius product was a few years ago at the hairdressers & I've been on the hunt for one ever since. This Tresemme hair plummping powder is one of many volumising hair products our there on the market, but only costs a fraction of the price compared to many of the other products I've seen (hence the reason why I haven't tried one of them out before now). To use the product you just simply seperate your hair where you would normally start to back comb your hair and sprinkle a little of the powder over the top. It instantly stiffens your locks which makes the back combing stay in longer! I absolutely love! It's also easy to comb out of your hair too!

I bought this from Superdrug as they have an offer at the moment: buy 2 for £6.99 or £6.50 each 

(I obviously took advantage of the offer)

Luckily I had enough points on my beauty card to buy these with 10% off!
Don't forget Superdrug offer 10% off with an NUS extra card!

Happy back combing!


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Replies
    1. me too - I don't know what I used to do before it!

      Delete
  2. i love your nails.. so cutie!

    http://preciouslovestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you're blog, I follow u! ;)
    Kisses, http://zapatodetacon.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! You're blog is lovely x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig