Shop My Feed

Monday 23 April 2012

Today I Bought #3



Black Leather Quilted jacket - Zara
Denim Jacket - Primark
Earings - Primark
Sandels - Primark
Belt - H&M

I decided to head on into town today as I haven't done any actual shopping trip for ages! I usually just buy from ASOS because I love the fact it gets delievered straight to your door and its free returns! Well anyway, I've been needing a few things for summer (if we actually have one) and spotted these great little finds today, mainly from Primark! I've been after a denim jacket for a good year or two now, and I really don't know how I've lasted this long without one, so when I saw this I snapped it up straight away - an essential if I must say so! I absolultey love the leather jacket I picked up from Zara too, but in two minds whether to keep it or not as I've never owned a leather jacket before, it seems silly to return it! But, the weather will no doubt pick up, so I'm afraid it will get stuffed in the back of my wardrobe until Autumn! Dilemmas!

I'm having a clear out of a few things in my wardrobe which I just never seem to wear and will be selling them on here! Most things still have the tag on or have only been worn once for a few hours.. so keep an eye out to grab yourself a bargain!


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The denim jacket looks great *o*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It comes in handy so much! A great little find x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig