Shop My Feed

Wednesday 2 May 2012

DIY #4 - I love studs

First of all I would like to apologise to my followers for the lack of posts lately! I've been back at uni for 2 and a half weeks now & it's all been a little bit of a blur with deadlines coming up and the mad rush of seeing all my friends again after the holidays - it's left me very little time to do any posts!

Well the other day I did manage to spruce up a pair of my denim shorts! I bought these a while ago - they are just a simple pair of black frayed cut offs with leopard  print panels at the front. I love these shorts to bits but always find it difficult to pair them with a top that looks rights - anyone have any suggestions for me?

Anyway, I bought some little studs from Ebay in silver, black and this bronze colour for about £1.99 per pack and they finally arrived the other day! At first I was stuck on what piece of clothing to attack full of studs and then decided on these as I wanted some detailing on the back as well as the front!

I chose to do a gradient effect with the studs on the back pocket & think they have turned out quite nice!
I also added a little section of left over studs to one belt loop for cheeky detail!


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. hey! i'm just found your blog..new follower :)

    http://preciouslovestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look so great and perfect for summer. I love to stud also.
    I am a new follower,enjoying the blog!!
    Hope you can check out my blog and follow also?
    http://fashernably-late.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! You have a nice blog! x

      Delete
  3. i think your shorts look awesome! and i totally understand how busy and hectic school can get. good luck with all the schoolwork! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love - luckily I've finished now. Good luck with yours x

      Delete
  4. im a stud lover too, i got some last week and ive been studding mad haha!

    cute blog

    kirsty x- www.rockit-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig