Shop My Feed

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Nail Art #9 - Simple Elegance



I've been thinking of a very simple yet elegant design to do lately as I want to die down the 'crazy' nails for a little while as I'm running out of inspiration (ideas anyone?). I chose this cute little design with gems as it stands out and grabs attentions but is so easy to do! All I did was paint 8 of my nails pink and two white. I then used contrasting gems on each nail placed at the base of the nail. I handed in my last piece of uni work now for the year - and with just one exam to revise for I have much more free time on my hands so more posts coming at you real soon! I also need to work on my beach body as I'm off to Thailand for a month in June! 

Little Tip: add the gems immediately after the second coat of polish as it helps the gems stay on for much longer. You can also add a top coat if you wish.





SHARE:

9 comments

  1. stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to show some blog luv! def super cute nails!! loving the colors! New follower via email :-)

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your nails look lovely :) good luck with the exam revision! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this! colour combo is fab! :))

    xxx

    http://www.unnakednails.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig