Shop My Feed

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Today I Bought #4


As some of you may know, a lot of what i see on Tumblr I instantly want, search, and then buy! Well a few months ago I saw a skeleton hand earring cuff which I instantly fell in love with as I love quirky pieces of jewellery - especially original pieces that not many people own, and even though it has over 30, 000 reposts I have not yet seen anyone wearing it! Unfortunately, it costs around £20 - even on Ebay (where I search for everything first). I then found these cheaper versions of skeleton hands which are actually earrings and not a cuff - but I still really like them and for £1.25 each you can't really go wrong, can you? I need to wear my hair up more come Summer to show them off more!



SHARE:

11 comments

  1. This are so good! What a bargain! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah amazing!
    Love your nails as well <3
    Following back now!
    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been dying to get an ear cuff !
    These are really cute :)

    www.launainponderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cheers love, Ebay have some cheep and cheerful ones x

      Delete
  4. Loving your posts! Keep on posting, please!

    http://dylmiel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig