Shop My Feed

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Stop Being So Awkward.


I thought you've been busy? I hear you say.. well yes, I have - extremely! But I managed to take some time out last week to do a mini photo shoot for my sister who's building up her photography portfolio at the moment. Modelling is not as easy as it looks! I honestly thought standing there pretending like your on America's Next Top Model automatically creates good pictures, but there's a lot more to it then that. Lighting, make up, background, outfits and most importantly being relaxed and comfortable around the camera. It took me a while to warm up but I think we got some decent shots out of it!

It's round two next week after my exam and celebrating the end of my second year at university, so I shall keep you updated with next lot of photos! Hopefully I'll be a little less stiff and a lot more confident.

Photography: Safina Sher



SHARE:

5 comments

  1. these photos are cool :) I always find it hard to pose for the camera, I always look so awkward! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its much harder than it looks, isn't it? I guess practise makes perfect x

      Delete
  2. These photos are great, love your style!

    great blog by the way, I was wondering if you would like to follow each other? Check out my blog and let me know :). Look forward to hearing from you :)

    xx

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - you have a really nice blog also x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig