Shop My Feed

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Stop Being So Awkward #2


I'f you've seen my previous post, you'd know that my sister has recently taken up Photography as her profession! Well, here's the second instalment from the shoot we did a few weeks ago... Like it? I love it!! I'm planning on doing another shoot really soon, but with so many busy schedules and with my holiday to Thailand coming up my blogging amongst many other things has been pushed aside (so sorry!). I'm going into Manchester tomorrow to get together some cute bikinis and other outfits I'm going to need for when I'm out there, so if you have any suggestions on what types of things I'll need, please feel free to let me know!

I'm also going to Park Life this weekend and its looking like rain, so a wellies purchase may be in order too, but I've never really been a wellies types of girl so I'm going on the hunt for some really cool ones! I also want to buy a whole festival outfit for this weekend - a huge splurge is around the corner which means a new  post on what I bought tomorrow! 





SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I love your lipstick! What is it??

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its Maxfactor Lip pen - I've done a product review on it http://fashernably-late.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/obsessions-1.html

      Delete
  2. fab outfit and love the pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos! If you're looking for cool wellys I think the wedge wellys are pretty cool they have lots of cute designs. Good luck at Parklife have an amazing time!

    dp
    x
    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up finding some really cute cheap ones from Asda haha! I had an amazing time thank you! x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig